About Me

I am so happy you are visiting our blog! We are all about fun ways to learn and grow. I am a Mom of three incredibly sweet little girls (Monkey 1 - 7 years, and Monkey 2 - 5 months and Monkey 3- 1 year old). I have been blessed with an incredible husband and family, and pray everyday that God will show us how to raise Godly Girls! I hope that you will continue to check our blog for updates or better yet Subscribe to our blog below!! “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy Bag Storage



OUR NEW BUSY BAG STORAGE BAR!

I am so excited about this! These busy bags which I love, have been driving me crazy getting mixed up, smooshed together, baggies popping open, and they were all piled in the cedar chest! SUCH A MESS! 

So here was my new solution!

I hug up a curtain rod in M1's room, sewed a few simple bags, and hung them from a carabiner on the rod! So simple, and neat, and clean, and BEAUTIFUL I think! Makes me so much happier!

Materials
Curtain Rod
Screwdriver/ screw gun
carabiners
cord or rope (I used pink camping cord)
Fabric for bags
Sewing Machine

First I sew three sides of the bag, the fold the top down and sew around it to create a path for the drawstring. 
Threading the string through actually takes the most time! And I would recommend using smoother fabrics unless you have hours of time to spend struggling to get the string through!
(An after though was to use wire to pull the string through but really ours weren't too bad except for the orange bag, that is why there is only ONE orange...)
Then tie a not clip a carabiner and organize your bags!!





I seriously considered sewing in a section of clear plastic so it would be visible what was inside the bag but I saved the idea for later in hopes that I would actually finish this in one sitting and still sleep that night!



This is also our new place to hang our ABC Memory Verse Book! Keeps it up and away from stomping toes and dancing feet!

To see how we made the Book Check out our



Want to check out some of our other Posts:


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great organization idea! I love those hooks and clearly need to get some more of them. Thanks for the great tip!
    mommytheliteracymaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea for storing busy bags!

    ReplyDelete