We have been busy the last few months and I have not posted much but here are the highlights:
1. We sold our old house
2. Moved all of our worldly possesions into 2 EXTRA large storage unites
3. We moved into our camper since we didn't have a new house we wanted to buy yet
4. We found a new house!
5. We made 3 different offers and got into a bidding war on said new house...
6. We won the battle!
7. We went on a Marriage Vision Retreat, just Chris and I
8. We won the war and jumped through hoops, stood on our heads, tied our shoes backwards, and finally signed on the dotted line to purchase said house...!!!!
9. We moved 2 storage units, a camper, and 3 XL moving truck loads full of stuff to our new house!
10. We unpacked and now we are repacking to remodel the kitchen! LOL!
So... What have you been up to? Haha!
Anyways we are totally in love with our new house, the layout is perfect the neighborhood is quiet and great for the kids! The backyard is full of hiking, biking, and 4 wheeling trails! We finally have enough space again! The garage is big enough for many projects... (To Come)
What have I enjoyed so far:
Sitting on the front porch listening to the rain
Seeing the girls faces when there toys and possessions started coming out of boxes!
Decorating of course... Oh the possibilities are endless
New appliances, I still smile when I look at them (even the washer and dryer, although I am sure that will wear off soon.)
Seeing my girls playing together!
Sweet snuggles on the front porch
Soft sweet smell of lilacs
Oh... The memories are already beginning! Good thing I am writing these down!
So as we work and redecorate rooms I will start posting pictures and posts!
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
We are a Family Led by God to be examples of Christ's Love and Servanthood!