About Me

I am so happy you are visiting our blog! We are all about fun ways to learn and grow. I am a Mom of three incredibly sweet little girls (Monkey 1 - 7 years, and Monkey 2 - 5 months and Monkey 3- 1 year old). I have been blessed with an incredible husband and family, and pray everyday that God will show us how to raise Godly Girls! I hope that you will continue to check our blog for updates or better yet Subscribe to our blog below!! “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birthday Cakes and Party Ideas

Who wouldn't love a candy gram!
This was given for Mom's 50th Birthday!



Candy Gram or Candy Gram for 50th Birthday Gift

Translation: Wow 50 Do you hear SNICKERS from those around you? Good. Your hearing hasn't gone yet. They're just jealous you still look like HOT TAMALES at 50! But... soon you'll have BUTTERFINGERS , feel your bones CRUNCH, you might turn into an AIRHEAD and say where's my WATCHAMACALLIT! You started out with JUNIOR MINTS they grew to WHOPPERS and now they've turned to MILK DUDS!
I had a hard time finding a gift. I thought we could go shopping in new YORK but is wasn't PAYDAY. I couldn't find tickets to the MILKYWAY So I made you this card. Please don't ROLOver and get sick before you eat your M&Ms. EXTRA love!!!


A special 50th Birthday Addition: 50 BLOWS or 50 SUCKS or 50 ROCKS (pop rocks)



Happy Birthday Daddy! It was a thanksgiving party so we had a pumpkin cheesecake!


A Horse Cake




M1 made cloud dough cake and ice cream for her cousins Birthday and then gave her a whole bag of cloud dough to play with in her new sand table!!

What a fun birthday party!




Our Potty Party Cake

Yea were potty trained!!



M1's First Birthday was a 

Lady Bug Birthday Party






M1's 2nd Birthday Party was a 

Minnie Mouse Party

Minnie Mouse ears made of head bands and foam board and ribbon bows



My first attempt at a fondant cake... It was a little bumpy but I think its cute!






What cake ideas do you have?? Any great 1st Birthday party ideas? M2's 1st Bday is coming up!! Soon! AHHH! How fast time goes by when they are little!

Reminds me of a Song

Let them be Little by Billy Dean

I can remember when you fit in the palm of my hand
Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute
How it amazes me, you're changing with every blink
Faster than a flower blooms they grow up all too soon

So let them be little 'cause they're only that way for a while
Give them hope, give them praise, give them love every day
Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle
Oh just let them be little.

I've never felt so much in one little tender touch
I live for those kisses, prayers and your wishes
Now that you're teaching me things only a child can see
And Tonight while we're on our knees all I ask is please

Let them be little 'cause they're only that way for a while
Give them hope, give them praise, give them love every day
Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle
Oh just let them be little

So innocent, precious soul, you turn around and It's time to let them go.

So let them be little 'cause they're only that way for a while
Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday
Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle
Oh just let them be little

Let them be little

1 comment: