About Me

I am so happy you are visiting our blog! We are all about fun ways to learn and grow. I am a Mom of three incredibly sweet little girls (Monkey 1 - 7 years, and Monkey 2 - 5 months and Monkey 3- 1 year old). I have been blessed with an incredible husband and family, and pray everyday that God will show us how to raise Godly Girls! I hope that you will continue to check our blog for updates or better yet Subscribe to our blog below!! “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Water Bead Pool

I am so excited to Post this! 
We were playing on our deck with family today and my hubby (so smart) suggested we dump the water beads in the pool! This was on our summer bucket list and it was a perfect day. Although our sad little kiddie pool has holes in 2 of the 3 rings around the outside! But it still works!! One ring is enough!



Originally I had planned on just adding water bead and no extra water but we already had the pool filled so I just dumped them in! It is so neat! They disappear!! There really is no good way to describe this. You can see all these colors but no beads. You run your hands through and you can feel them but there is no obvious beads!! 






Ok so maybe you can see what I mean in this picture... You cannot really identify the beads in the water specifically..???


They are obviously there but not easy to pick out! If you don't have colored beads you cannot see them at all!


M2 was pretty crazy leaning over the side of the pool! She mostly was after the toys in the pool, but suddenly she discovered the feel of the water beads and she was after them from that point on! 

Just a quick reminder... Don't let your kids eat them! We very carefully watch our kids when they are playing with these (although they say nontoxic) and we do not let them go in there mouths... just a little FYI! 






Longingly looking for these water beads. She couldn't figure out why they kept disappearing??!


Have you tried water beads in a pool yet? I think next we are going to add some to our water blob!! Maybe for M2's birthday party!! 

You can follow us on Pinterest 
Follow Me on Pinterest




5 comments:

  1. I love this! Just bought some water beads myself and will be experimenting with them soon. I'm going to feature this on my weekly Kids Co-Op post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up on our water bead page! I love the pictures of your little one leaning over the pool trying to catch some beads. So cute! We pinned this to our water bead board, and shared it on our Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun. It is interesting that the beads seem to disappear. I will try this when our four 21 month-old toddlers get bigger. I think it would be too hard to prevent all four at once from sticking beads in their mouths right now. But, later on...I look forward to trying this out. Thank you for sharing on Artsy Play Wednesday on Capri + 3.

    : 0 ) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to try these beads, and this looks like LOTS of fun, but what do I do with them afterward? Do I have to scoop them all out and throw them away? Are they reusable? What would happen if they got spilled into the grass? I'm trying to plan ahead to avoid any issues.

    ReplyDelete