About Me

I am so happy you are visiting our blog! We are all about fun ways to learn and grow. I am a Mom of three incredibly sweet little girls (Monkey 1 - 7 years, and Monkey 2 - 5 months and Monkey 3- 1 year old). I have been blessed with an incredible husband and family, and pray everyday that God will show us how to raise Godly Girls! I hope that you will continue to check our blog for updates or better yet Subscribe to our blog below!! “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 18, 2012

Make Your Own Library Book Bag

No Sew Book Bag




Do you have problems keeping together all of those library book??? 
We do! It is impossible! We have assigned them a spot, written down the number, even gone so far as to keep a list on my phone of which books we have!! WELL.... NO MORE!







I am so Excited! Today we made a Library Book Bag!! I kind of made this one with M1 in mind and now am thinking I may just want one for myself too! (Although I am sure she wouldn't mind a few of my books hanging out with hers...!)







So our Supplies:

$3 Canvas Tote bag from Michaels
A few clearance iron ons and some letters
A hot iron!

So easy! No sewing required!









Just follow the directions on the iron ons! Usually heat for 60 seconds then flip and 20 seconds on the back side but I would highly recommend you check each iron ons directions to be SURE!



Follow us on Pinterest, 
Follow Me on Pinterest 



Or do you want to 
Pin this Post

  

OR

 Follow us By Email


Please comment! I read them all and enjoy your feedback!





No comments:

Post a Comment