About Me

I am so happy you are visiting our blog! We are all about fun ways to learn and grow. I am a Mom of three incredibly sweet little girls (Monkey 1 - 7 years, and Monkey 2 - 5 months and Monkey 3- 1 year old). I have been blessed with an incredible husband and family, and pray everyday that God will show us how to raise Godly Girls! I hope that you will continue to check our blog for updates or better yet Subscribe to our blog below!! “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, May 18, 2012

Saving our Bathtime (and my sanity)




I don't know about other children but MONKEY used to love bath time, now it is like we are torturing her. I am seriously hoping this is just a phase. So... in the mean time to preserve my sanity and Monkey 2's ears shaving cream has saved bath time in our house. 


Shaving Cream Paint
shaving cream
tempera paint 
muffin tin
some paint brushes, kitchen utensils 
and anything new we can use to paint with.





Shaving cream is a messy play staple in our house other great activities:
Shaving cream slip n slide
Shaving cream color mixing
Shaving cream + water beads (can also add paint for extra color)

There are endless possibilities.... 

Thank You Shaving Cream for Saving our bath time!



No comments:

Post a Comment